ALERT! Entwistle has been spotted !!!!!

I just checked into the Hampton Inn in Olathe, Kansas. Guess who is
staying here for the night! Big Johny Twinkles!  I am in town for
business and I am going to the show tonite.   If anyone is planning to
go to the show and wants to hang out, please give me a call at the
hotel. The number is 913.393.1111 room 227.  Wow, I lucked out by being
in town the same night as Entwistle and I happen to be at the same
hotel.  Please call me rather than sending me an email because I am
logging off.  I fyou can't get thru at the hotel, please leave me a
message at 708.409.7983.

We're having a lovely time, wish you were here.

Anyone going to Fridays show and wants to hook up there, just let me
know.