NAME YOUR PRICE!

j 5;15 here. I'm moving sat. Name your best offer on these below!

thxs

The Who: My Generation. 1965 U.K. Brunswick first print black label MONO
LP #LAT 8616. Cover is MINT/vinyl is MEAR MINT. Vinyl has a couple of
very minor surface marks, but plays fine. This record has been in
storgae for over 30 years. Unsealed/in plastic sleeve. VERY MINT for 33
years old. $80
The Who: Join Together: Rarities. 1982 Australian Polydor import first
print LP. Cover & vinyl are MINT. Unsealed/in plastic sleeve. $20
The Who: Who's Best! Australian Kel-Tel/Polydor import first print
cassette. 18 hits from '65-'71. Cover is a pix of band from '78 on brick
wall. Unsealed & NEW. In plastic sleeve. $15.00