JAE's Birthday

Hi folks,

It's John's birthday on Friday, so once again I will try to get WNEW-FM
(a NYC radio station) to play a Wofk Force Block of John's music.  Each
day between Noon and One, they play 3 songs from an artist (they usually
pick 3 artists each day).  The artists are based (supposedly) on
listener requests.

I will be suggesting a Work Force Block of John's music at WNEW's web
site (WWW.WNEW.COM).  I'd appreciate it if others are also able to do
this.  Maybe this year with the pending release of John's new CD we can
get them to play some of John's stuff!

Thanks for your help!!!

Rob LaTerra