John's Gig In Rodondo Beau

BW and others,

After posting this I found out from Club Caprice and the
booking agency that Bitsa apparently uses that indeed John
and the crew were postponed to Friday 11/6.  I've got my
ticket and room reservations for that date.  Apparently
John's web page is lagging a bit behind the change in dates.

Beau ( 0 to 60?  Yes! )  McCrury