Re: British Quad Tour

At 02:29 PM 10/2/98 -0400, Derick wrote:
>I distinctly remember picking up my
>copy of Quadrophenia a full month or so before the actual tour
>began,we're talking about early October 1973.

Here's what I've got.  Most sources list the release date of Quad in the
U.K. as
Nov. 16th.  It's also listed as first appearing on the U.K. NME album chart
on Nov. 17th.  Maybe I was wrong or you were lucky enough to have seen some
copies that escaped before the embargo.  I'll run it by some other British
listers and see what they think.

				-Brian in Atlanta