reviews?

Does anybody have any way of knowing how Roger fared with the critics
in his new play?  I'd love to read a review of the play (supposing
it's already out) and see just how good he did (hoping it was at least
"good").

Oh yeah, commenting on the sound gets better with age controversy; I'd
like to first say that I'm one of they younger fans (21/m) on the list
and the only time I ever saw the band live was just last year.  They
were great, but I'd like to bet that I would have furthur enjoyed a
show from 67' rather than 97'.

                                                          Leej

==
V. Lee Jones
P.O. Box 955 University Station
Lexington, KY 40506
(606) 323-2847  pager(502) 390-1889

Canada is a country so square that even the female impersonators are women.
                                              ---Richard Brenner