Legitimate release from Philly '73

You might remember I asked the list to help
identify a RealAudio clip of The Who
performing a live version of "Won't Get
Fooled Again" from a King Biscuit Flower Hour
CD.  As far as I know The Who were on KBFH
only twice, Philly '73 and Toronto '82.

In any case I finally got the CD.  It's
called "King Biscuit Best Of The Best 25
Years Of Rock" and after A/B'ing it with the
boots from those shows, I feel fairly certain
that it is from Philly '73.  It's a little
difficult to tell for sure because the mix is
so superior to the old "Tales Of The Who"
version.

The disc came out in Canada in October but is
also widely available in the States.  Here's
the info:

King Biscuit Flower Hour Records
(KBF-88043)ISDN: 07108-8043-2.

It was mixed by Joe Mattis at Pumptown