Re: Dead Poets??

McGoo:

How's about Ezra Pound?

Is it just a fella that gets the 20 pts., or can a dame score pts. as well??

And, btw, I don't think everyone here roots for just The Who, or Townshend, for that matter. But keep in mind this is a Who List. You're bound to get some flak for comments. But everyone's entitled to his/her opinion.

TTFN,
corkface