Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #256

> From: Alan McKendree <amck@thenetdr.com>
> Subject: Re: oh well...
>
> I suppose it's true that you haven't met him, but a PhD on the faculty of
> an Indiana university is working on a book-length analysis of Pete's life
> and work, currently called _The Minstrel's Dilemma_.

Hmmm, sounds vaguely like a title Hofstadter might use.

> You heard it here first.  Maybe.  Depending on who you are.

Here is where I first heard it.

	Bill -- also from Champaign

/* Bill Sherman  (wsherman@ncsa.uiuc.edu)                                */
/* National Center for Supercomputing Applications                       */
/* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign                            */
/*     Og - "You want to do mankind a real service?  Tell funnier jokes" */
/*  Spinner - "but facts don't always reveal the truth"                  */
/*      Robin - "Yeah, but I always figure that's the writers' fault"    */