Remasters

Robert wrote:

>I own all of the "remastered" sets except for Quad and Tommy, and I
=
>would like some opinions of these re-done versions.

I think they are both excellent, especially the "Tommy" one.  When I
heard that for the first time I dropped my CD case several times.  It
was so good that I was unable to concentrate on anything else,
including basic motor skills!

>(Hurry, I don't need any more boxers or socks!)

Well do I remember the Christmas where I received no less than three
giant packages full of socks.  Not exactly the sort of thing to make
a girl peep round the door in curiosity.

-Yellow "I don't know what day it is" Ledbetter