re:Moon film wars

>Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 14:49:30 PST
>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: re:Moon film wars

I believe he is a worthy subject to cover, but, after all these years, even
in death, his sensational life style still overshadows the story about the
unique person.  Just look at the VH1 special, it spent little time on the
musical genius that was Keith Moon.  Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for
the VH1 special.

I fear people who don't know WHY he was so important will see a media hyped
story that focused on the seemly lunatic lifestyle that climaxes in his
death.  Never, in my opinion, understand who the person really was or get
the message as to why this tragic death was such an incredible and
important loss to the music world.  I would like to someday see an
examination of the musical genius and unique person that was Keith Moon.

Good luck Roger!

Carla

PS: anyone one ever see the movie "Drum Crazy"?