Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #256

>What I am looking for are CD's from the radio broadcast of Tommy &
>Quadrophenia.  I managed to tape those shows, and I have about worn the
>tapes out.  I would love to get my hands on a CD version if they exist.
>
>Any help in this matter would be appriecated.

Amen to that!  I agree, would like the same thing, and I'm especially
disappointed that the Quad shows have not been released on VIDEO and/or CD.
The Quad show I saw in '97 was the best concert I have seen, and the album
and its story became much more meaningful for me.  I think something from
the tour should be out there for us to enjoy.  Let's hope somebody does
something about it.