re:Moon film wars

     This all seems like too much. First a detailed biography published
last September (which I finally obtained due to many of you helpful Who
fans) and now talk of a biographical movie on Keith Moon! I don't know
how I feel about the latter. I don't think I like it which really
doesn't matter because they are gonna do it anyway. Keith Moon is
someone I hold very dear. His music has touched me in a very important
way. I just want to understand why a movie on Keith Moon who has been
underrated probably his whole career and even now, has been decided to
be made. Most people my age don't listen to the Who let alone know that
their drummer has revolutionalized drumming in rock music. In fact to be
totally honest you people are the only people I know of who willingly
without me forcing you (witch I am known to do with my friends who still
resist) listen and enjoy and love the Who. I used to get angry at all
these people for not seeing the music for what it is. Nobody , not even
older people were too familier with the music of the band. Well, I got
mad and tried to change their minds by playing the Who over and over. No
one cared. I said f*$# it! I appreciate the music and if these people
can't appreciate it as well it is their loss. Back to my point. Who is
this movie being made for? I don't imagine too many 15 through 18 year
olds going to see it. Who's gonna go see it other than Who fans? Are
there thet many out there? It seems with the new book and this talk on a
movie (no better, based on Dougal Butler's undefinitive account of what
happened with him and Keith) that Keith Moon is suddenly popular again,
yet he has never aquired the reknown fame and that Lennon or Hendrx or
even Dylan. I would understand if they made a movie about one of them,
people know them. People just don't know Keith Moon like that or maybe I
am living in the wrong part of the country where nobody cares about the
Who but me.   Nicole