Re-Search foe 'Chinese Eyes'

 If this is any help, I recently visited a Best buy store and was quite
surprised to find a rather large Who selection.There were at least two
copies of Pete's Empty Glass abd one chinese eyes. So you may want to try
your nearest best buy store.Places you can forget are, Target,Wal-mart and
K mart,they never have any Who stuff. Also if you happen to belong to any
of those music clubs, BMG etc,....I"m 99% sure that they will have it.
Good Luck.  Regards, Derick.

Derick Bhupsingh
d056071c@dc.seflin.org