Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #253

Okay, let's all compare degrees now and see who has the best, or the
most expensive, or whatever.

You guys kindly be polite to Mr. McGoo.  He's entitled to his opinion,
he's entitled to be on the list, and I'm having a perfectly good
conversation with him regarding the history of music.  Thank you.

keets