(no subject)

Hey........
I really think that it is a pity when people on this usually civil list cannot
disagree with each other without having to resort to petty name calling or
profanity.  First and foremost, insulting someone does not make them more
inclined to see things your way.  Secondly, everyone here is mature, if not a
mature adult and it is pathetic if you cannot find nice words to express
yourself.  If you have trouble, grab a thesaurus and find one.  I  do realize
that swearing may be a regular part of our vocabulary (at least mine), but
when reading a post, the only thing I have to judge the sender by is their
words, and trust me, the use of vulgarity or insults does not make anyone look
any more intelligent!  I hate to sound condescending here, but I've been quite
disappointed lately to feel I overestimated the dignity of the people on this
list.

LONG LIVE ROCK, poetry, Emily Dickinson and whatever else you may like.
~SAMANTHA

why can't we all just get along?