Review of Pete's show in London last night

Chris Charlesworth sent the following e-mail to me this morning - - his
review of the Pete show he saw in Shepards Bush last night. Chris has long
complained that the UK fans haven't had their share of Pete solo shows and
he was quite excited about going to this one - -  and quite happy he did!

Read on: