PT weekly quote #8

We all share the simultaneous experience of forgetting who we are at a rock
concert, losing ourselves completely.  When the music gets so good ...
everybody for a second forgets completely who they are and where they are
... If you have experienced that enough times, it starts to become
something that you strive for, because it is so sweet.

 -- Pete Townshend (quoted in _Rock Talk_ by Joe & John J Kohut, Faber &
Faber: Boston, London, 1994, p. 142).

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)