The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #250 -Reply

>The argument some of you have taken says that art = art because I say
it does.

I just wanna say, without wasting too much time second guessing this
statement, that I think art is something constructed by a person that is
intended to communicate something personal to an audience. If
something effectively moves its audience, then it's art, so if I/we say the
Who/Pete have/has moved us, then they're successfully making art.