Re: Bernd, White Fang, Gary L., etc.

There are at least three lists from thewho.net, including 1) Oddsandsods
for Who-related discussion, which has been running quite well just
lately (aside from some technical problems) 2) Daltrey, obvious subject,
also running well, and 3) Whofans for marginal Who related discussion.
Information on all these is available from the list monitor
scsmith@thewho.net.  Oddsandslobs was an independent temporary list
which formed a while back when Oddsandsods was down.  It has since
closed up shop.

keets