The Keith Moon story

Hey there,

 I just saw the Keith Moon story on VH-1 and I thought it to be brilliant.
The show gave good insight to Keith, the man. Seeing his ex-wife and
girlfriend, as well as Dougal Butler and Chris Stamp give their personal
account of him make me wish all the more that he could have found personal
happiness with himself.  Maybe if that happened, we wouldn't be without the
greatest drummer in rock history.  I just wish I'd of had the opportunity to
see Keith in all of his power.  The show left me feeling sad about his life.
It was just too bad he couldn't feel content with what he had accomplished.
What does everyone think of the show?