Roger On CNN Headline News

I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this since I am way behind on
reading my e-mail? CNN Headline News has been showing a preview of the
upcoming summer concert tours and they had a brief clip with Rog talking
about the British Rock Symphony Tour he is on. They showed him rehearsing
5:15 before they had a chat with him. He mentioned that he was doing this
tour to keep his vocal pipes in shape. He also mentioned the tour that The
Who did the last summer and he said more than likely The Who will be doing
something in 1999 as well. All I can say is W-A-H-O-O-O-!-!-!-!-!

HailHail
Steve