Re: Roger Daltrey shows

At 07:39 PM 05/19/98 -0400, Vince wrote:
>Does anyone have any information on the format of Roger's upcoming shows
>with the British Rock Symphony? Is he just the host? Or will a large
>portion of the show be devoted to him performing Who songs with the
>symphony backup? Will there be a laser light show?

Info is at http://www.britishrock.com

Based on the playbill and reports of the Beacon show from folks who were
there....there is medleys of songs broken into suites performed by the
symphony and the choir, broken up by complete songs sung by (in the summer
tour) Roger.  He'll be singing Beatles, Stones, Who, Zep and Floyd songs.
I would think there there won't be a laser show as many of the venues are
indoors, but I don't know.  Ask again in 48 days and I can tell you for
sure. :)

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my homepage: http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger