Re: "Import" Review

Bruce,  re:

It amazes me that people can't figure out that this is a professional
>recording.  It sounds a whole lot better than any audience tape would have.
You
>must remember the times, it's 1964 for crying out loud.

When I hear the phrase "Maximum R&B", I think of this show.  Seems to me
that with a bit of digital cleaning up, something like "Dance To Keep From
Crying" or "Pretty Thing" would be a great beginning for that live Who
retrospective (should it ever appear).

>The sound is a balanced mono recording good enough for a film soundtrack.
As for
>the film itself you can see bits of it in TKAA and WBWB (Can't Explain).

Thanks for the tip, I hadn't made that connection.

Buck