Re: Ultimate Band

> People when I asked your opinios on the ultamite band you took it out of
> context.  I agree that the Who already are the ultamate band but try and put
> think musically not according to personal taste.

Ben:

OK, fine...given those parameters, the answer would be: The Who. The
best bass player rhythm guitarist and drummer in Rock bar none, one of
the best vocalists and one of the best songwriters. Put it all together
and it doesn't spell MOTHER (or even The Mothers Of Invention).
Therefore looking at it objectively, there IS only the one answer. No
other band/artist can touch them. They DEFINE Rock music by their very
existance. C'mon, chant with me now: "Who-who-who-who-who-who..."

--

            Cheers                ML

   "All the nonconformists are doing it."
                                 Hari Sheldon