Live at Leeds query

Hello,
  The local classic rock station out here has a night- time program
appropriately called "Night Sides" where for half-an-hour they play an
entire album side.  I heard they were going to play "Live at Leeds" and
at the time I didn't own it.  Well, the track list was as follows:
   Heaven and Hell
   I Can't Explain
   Fortune Teller
   Tatoo
   Young Man Blues
    Substitute
    Happy Jack

A couple of months later, I got the Lp and was surprised that there was
only one record in it.  But I checked a set list for the album and the
songs listed were what I had.  My question is where are these other
tracks coming from?  When they reissued it, did they include bonus songs?

Thanks,
Alicia