Re: Who's Zoo

To anyone who hasn't gotten into the history of the old live Lp's...

TMOQ = trademark of quality, the original and best vinyl boot label.

They originally issued Who's Zoo as a 2LP set sometime in the 70's.  I
wanted to check if the cd boot was just a copy of the vinyl, which happens
sometimes!

Here's what Clinton Heylin's great book "Bootleg" has to say about Who's Zoo
[if you don't already have this book and you are interested in this message,
buy the book! it's a great read]...

"TMOQ's first double album in its Deluxe Series, Who's Zoo... collected all
the various b-sides and EP tracks by The Who in one definitve collection.
The cover was once again a [William] Stout [cover artist] classic, with the
Who members this time mutating into Zoo inmates."

Eric