Clark Cage & The Catch 22

> I cannot understand why so many people think Nick Cage is a natural
> choice to play Pete.

I don't understand why he's going to play Superman either, but
apparently he is.
Personally, I think Phil Daniels from Quad: The Movie is the best choice
to play Pete.

> Hey I'm in Knoxville in the foothills of your beloved Smokies not the Big A. :)

Bruce:

Sorry; for some reason I've always thought you were in Atlanta.

> I saw The Kinks here in '82 and '84 and of course Ray is playing here next week.
> A friend also saw The Kinks in Nashville on the Low Budget tour.

Again, Nashville would be a "must" for any major tour. My problem here
is there are no major venues nearby.
When I saw The Kinks in 1979 (also the LB tour), it was in Atlanta. That
was a major tour, few of which they've had since.

> I do agree that most bands play Atlanta and consider it to be all of the South.
> The Who always considered the south a bad market for them but that's because they
> didn't play here enough.

A Catch 22. But I agree with you. I always hoped Pete would play HERE,
because of the Baba Center, but I suppose he likes the low profile so he
can "get away" from it for a moment.

> I too was kidding although I have seen my fair share of LS shows only
> because their old drummer is my cousin, freebies!

A price that's hard to beat!

--

            Cheers                ML

   "All the nonconformists are doing it."