Re: Keith

At 9:53 -0700 5/8/98, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 07:33:45 EDT
>From: WanChef <WanChef@aol.com>
>
>Here's a question for someone out there.....I'm
>not being Morbid - just curious. Has anyone ever visited Keiths grave?

He was cremated at Golder's Green in London.  I went there in 1989 to pay
my respects.  There's just two or three large memorial lawns where they
scatter the ashes.  No specific memorial or commemorative object for him.
Some people have commemorative plaques.  Very peaceful & pretty grounds.

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)