Re: Quad & Kinks

> Sort of like Quad, I'm ready for something else.

Bruce:

I almost didn't go to the Raleigh show having seen them do it the year
before at MSG, but I'm GLAD I did! The performance was improved beyond
what I imagined possible.

> Although I VERY much look forward to the KBFH release of same.

Oh, yeah, me too...I would rather have the `73 than a `97, in fact. It
would be NICE if it was as much of QUAD as they played on that tour...as
far as I know at the moment, there's none which wasn't broadcast or
available on the numerous boots, and that's too bad.

> I haven't seen Ray's show so I'm excited about it.

I haven't seen it in person (Ray is no fan of the South), just on VH-1,
but I had the Toad's Place boot about a week after the show, and every
one I got from then on was almost word for word, note for note. I've
seen The Kinks (in Atlanta, in fact; 1979) so...I'll go if he plays here
in MB, otherwise I'll pass.

>  Row 3 doesn't hurt matters either. :)

No, I'd say not! Just don't yell "Plaaaay Freeee BIRD!"

--

            Cheers                ML

   "All the nonconformists are doing it."
                                 Hari Sheldon