Re: JAE tour & catch up.

<<Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 23:23:52 -0400 (EDT)
 >>From: RWNomad <kindari@jcc-uky.campus.mci.net>
 >>
 >>     Are they trying to tour separately, instead of
 >>sharing a bill with one of the scheduled tours such as
 >>Deep Purple/Emerson, Lake & Palmer (sheds in August)?
 >
 >As of now, the latter.  While I EMPHASIZE that this is NOT OFFICIAL yet,
 >the current thinking is to share the bill with Ray Davies (Kinks) and Thin
 >Lizzy.

 Are you sure you don't mean Dave Davies?  Ray is touring NOW with his one man
 storyteller show.  This quiet evening of Kinkdom wouldn't flow well with the
 massive sounds of the Ox. :)

 The last time I checked Phil Lynott was still dead.  Therefore you can not
have anything
 called Thin Lizzy anymore, in my book anyway.
 Bruce
 ------------------------------ >>
Hey Alan,
I also thought it was going to Dave.

Sorry Bruce,
 As anyone who has seen Ray's storyteller show can attest, even alone, Ray is
NOT quiet.

And while I'm posting,
A list of my other fav bands after the 'Oo.

Rush
Pink Floyd W/Roger Waters
Kinks
Indigo Girls
STB (FWIW, this has NOTHING to do with their last name)
The Cars
REM
B.A.D./The Clash
Eurythmics/Annie Lennox
Tina Turner
kd lang
Chris Issak

After the typical California childhood of my generation of several
Dead/Jefferson Airplane/Hot Tuna shows....

First concerts:
4/82 Black Sabbath, Early blind date. Not with my future(now) husband but with
his best friend.
10/82 Who/Clash-One of my early highpoints,yelling along to TQO ten feet in
front of JAE. :-)
4/83 Kinks

-Stefani in Seattle