Re: Rowen Atkinson

At 12:35 PM 05/03/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm sorry but I don't know who Rowen Atkinson is, at least his name isn't
>ringing any bells.  What has he done or where would I have seen him?
>
>Thanx,
>Beau (this space for rent) McCrury

Mr. Bean?

Black Adder?

the priest in 4 Weddings And A Funeral?

The captured husband in Hot Shots, Part Deux?

The police lieutenant<?> in Thin Blue Line

His face is definately rubbery enough (and similar in fact) and he has the
comedic wit but like most folks that have been suggested I think he's a bit
too old to play Keith except maybe towards the end.

Kathy

Visit my Roger Daltrey tribute homepage: http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger