These Boots Are Made For Listening...

> I'm sure one of you guys out there owns a music store

David:

At least one.

> so I was
> wondering, where do the small, privately owned stores get bootleg
> cd's?

A good question, but I can't answer you because I haven't been able to.
If you find out (privately of course) I'd like to know as well
(privately as well). They've been cracking down on "imports" of late,
and it's getting harder for anyone to get them.

--

            Cheers                ML

"We all know success/When we all find our own dreams..."
                                              Pete Townshend