new info!!

Hey all,

I've explained this before, but I'll reiterate...

I work in radio, and get rock news from a reliable source. This came in
today...

The Who's King Biscuit Flower Hour broadcast of its December 3, 1973
concert at the Philadelphia Spectrum has been one of the most b**tlegged
performances in the group's history. It's only been partially documented,
since the show's running time was too short to include the entire
concert. Now King Biscuit Flower Hour Records will release the entire
recording on a two-cd set. But there's a catch; it will first be
available in an as-yet unnamed restaurant chain during the summer before
becoming available in record stores. Produced by John Astley - who has
also overseen all of the Who's reissues - the disc's track list will
include: "I Can't Explain," "Summertime Blues," "My Wife," "My
Generation," "Quadrophenia," "Drowned," "Pinball Wizard," "Bell Boy,"
"Love, Reign O'er Me," "Won't Get Fooled Again," "My My," "I'm One,"
"5:15," "Sea and Sand," "The Real Me," "Doctor Jimmy," "The Punk Meets
the Godfather" and "Naked Eye." King Biscuit is soliciting remembrances
from people who were at the show or who saw the Who during 1973 for the
CD booklet. There is also talk of including interview tracks on the set;
each living member of the band may be separately interviewed by current
artists who were influenced by the Who. No word yet on who the
interviewers will be.

Source: The SW Network (Classic Rock show prep)

Hope this answers a few questions. I'm now waiting with great alacrity
for this one!

Rick
---------
If the game of Monopoly kept up with inflation since the game was created
in 1935,
you would get $2,441 for passing "Go."
---------
v1.2a r TW 1/0/pw tG ? 0 TW 5 2 <23feb98>

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]