The Release of Van-Pires

Well I just got off the phone with a Richard at
MSH records who said the release date for The JAE
Band CD has been pushed back to early summer.

I did ask what prevailing winds dictate a latter
date and it was only said that it is due to
coordinating the promotion that is to accompany
the release.

I can only hope the delay will ultimately be
an advantage to John and the band.  I don't
have any kind of great compass by which to
judge the record industry but stuff like this
leaves my gut with a bad feeling.  I just
wish they would release the goddamn thing
and tour in support of it!

Beau (Oh mother!) McCrury