Roger Helps Anglers

Thought you all might enjoy this bit from
AP News, 3-18-98.  Did you guys know that
Daltrey was a respected trout farmer?
I didn't!

--Carolyn
"I twist my vacuum flask, and sip my cup of tea"
********************************
  WHO STAR HELPS OUT
   Rock legend Roger Daltrey has offered to come to the rescue of a group
of anglers banned by singer Gary Barlow from fishing on his estate.
   Former Take That star Barlow, 28, put up fences and Keep Out signs and
told anglers they were no longer welcome to use a lake their club had
fished for more than 40 years in the grounds of his estate in Cuddington,
Cheshire.
   Millionaire Daltrey, 54, who enjoyed a string of hits in the 1960s with
The Who, is now a respected trout farmer and has offered to open his
Lakedown Trout Fishery in Sussex to the Delamere Manor Fly Fishers after
hearing about their plight.