va beach and raleigh

People in whooville: I need assistance.  I attended several of the quad
shows this past summer and am looking to secure a copy of the VA beach
and Raliegh shows. At one of these shows, I think it was Va. beach, Pete
yelled at me while he was on stage.  He was playing guitar and I was
sitting in the front row. I had been periodically cussing at him, saying
"Plug it in Pete", "Where's your Fucking Gibson Pete", and "What the
Fuck is he playing roger," when, out of the blue, Pete took to the mike
and said "Quit cussing at me!"  Roger then came over and said "We come
in pairs you know."  The whole episode was playful you see, and at other
times in the Concert pete pointed at me when he sang important lyrics in
quadraphenia  --- "Why do I have to be different to them, just to earn
the respect of a dance hall friend, that same old row again and again
..."  (he actually pointed at me when he sang that --- never forget it!)

	CAN YOU HELP ME?  WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A COPY OF THAT SHOW. It is either
va beach or raliegh -- I think it is va beach.  Actually would like both
shows, however.  Please e-mail me, and thank you so much.