Re: KBFH

I have the KBFH CD that was sent out to radio stations, and
the show is an hour including commercials. So you could
assume that it would be at least 45 minutes long if they released
it. Now, as for the tracks that were not included in the broadcast,
who knows the condition they are in or if they are even readily
available. And if they were available, would the KBFH go thru
the time and expense to mix the additional tracks to add them
to the original broadcasted show? I hope so, but we'll see.

And on another note concerning live CD's, KTS (kiss the stone)
seems to of set up business again. They were busted a little
while back for selling bootleg cd's of live shows out of Italy (if I
remember
correctly). Generally speaking, alot of their bootlegs were good.
Most are put together by them.
their website is www.kissthestone.com . However, who knows if this
is really the real KTS or someone pretending to be KTS. They dont
give a mailing address on their page, only a fax number in a country
with a "65" as a country code for dialing purposes. Does anyone know what
country that is? If any brave soul trys them out, please let the list know
how it worked out.