Re: Philly release

> Before everyone freaks let's look at this.

Bruce:

Ah, you take all the fun out of it...

> This may be GOOD.  What I read into this is that there is MORE music than
> will fit on one CD.
> This same situation happened with the KBFH's Deep Purple CD.

Good news indeed! I feel better. Although now I'm left to search for
another reason to rag the "powers-that-be" who keep from releasing the
rest of The Who music, and thus ending the world as we know it...

--

            Cheers                ML

"We all know success/When we all find our own dreams..."
                                              Pete Townshend