Re: Philly '73 to be released

> > >It is a King Biscuit recording. They said the 1st cd will be the live
> > >show and the other cd will be an interview cd.

AAIIIIEEEEE! God in Heaven, WHY??? A freakin' INTERVIEW disc, when they
have an (at least) 2 hour show's worth of material???
I see it's not ONLY MCA/Polydor who have "brain surgeons" working for
them!
Let's take a poll: how many times do you all think you'll listen to the
interview disc as opposed to the concert disc?
Is there still time to set this right????

--

            Cheers                ML

"We all know success/When we all find our own dreams..."
                                              Pete Townshend