Who Rocks America

    I have an original VHS copy of the 82 Toronto Who Rocks America
show now being sold at ridiculous $80-90 prices by various
companies...In response to Pete's guitar on the tour, I was at the L.A.
coliseum show that year and the tuning was better in person...Don't know

about his ear problems leading to any tuning adjustments at that time.
     The original Toronto cable broadcast in '82 was on ON TV in L.A.
and is complete with pre-concert commentary and interviews, plus a 10
minute video synopsis of the band's career to that point. Remember, the
tour was billed as a farewell, and many of us thought it the last time
we might see The Who...I remember the L.A. Coliseum show being reported
as 100-110,000 people in attendance. Large stadiums were never close to
the arena shows in sound quality, in my view.