Pete vs. Eric

As for the question of Clapton vs. Pete I think the place where Pete
overshadows Eric the most is in acoustic playing.  Pete is a true
acoustic virtuoso.  Is for electric I would have said that Pete
wouldn't stand a chance except that he played unbelievable leads last
summer in Atlanta.  Eric still has better finger vibrato.  Pete never
took that technique too far.  Apples and oranges...

Oh and as for another debate I cast my vote with those who like the
O&S version of YMB.  We have enough fast ones.  The slow one is a
nice change and the slow pace makes it come off as very heavy.  I
especially like when Keith comes in with ride cymbol (is that right?)
towards the end.  YMB from IOW may still be the ultimate Who though.
Despite the fact that it is a cover song.

Gourds,

Frank