VH1 Listing

Have you guys seen VH1's listing of the top 100 rock artist's ever?
It was a survey to musicians this time instead of the self-righteious
jarheads known as critics.  Of course, the Beatles topped the list,
followed by the Stones, Hendrix, Zep, Dylan,....and down there at
Number 10 behind the likes of David Bowie and James Brown, was The
Who.  Don't get me wrong, I'm a Bowie fan and know and respect the R&B
influence JB had on The Who, but would Bowie's Ziggy even have been
made if not for Tommy coming first?  What do you guys think?  you can
check the list at www.wallofsound.com and probably VH1's page.  In my
excitement ot actually add something to this page, I forgot to look
and see if Pete was on the list as a solo artist