oddservations

On the new O&S, the mix of Naked Eye is a little different on the last verse.
There's some extra guitar/slide riffs not present on the original.
By the way, when the hell was this song recorded. The original O&S says it was
recorded in 1968 and thought that was pretty inaccurate judging on its sound.
But now the new one says '73, but that doesn't really sound right either. Oh
well, will probably never know because the boys in the band can't even
remember. Not that I could after all they''ve done since then.

by the way, I really like "My Way" and the group version of "Time is Passing"

Kentavo