Odds & Other Remixes

Hey Gang,

Upon the doors opening of the local CD store yesterday morning, I forced
myself past the throngs of new Clapton and/or Madonna CD buyers and found
myself all alone in the "W" section (sad, isn't it?). I grabbed the "new"
Odds & Sods and I'm quite pleased. I need some input on a couple of other
things:

1)  Is the remastered "It's Hard" worth a go?

2)  Quite dissapointed to hear that "Sods" will be the last of any
re-releases - Can WE do anything to slap MCA/Polydor into their senses
     and petition for more?

Thanks for your attention. Sorry to ramble so, but it's soothing to discuss
these things with people who give a damn.

"Dutch" VanBuskirk