Odds & Sodds

Yesterday, when I went to go and buy my copy of Odds and Sodds, I went to
the largest music store I know of in Salt Lake, Blockbuster Music.  They
had not yet recieved the CD, much to my dissatisfaction.  I
called around to some other stores and they didn't have it either.

  I'm
wondering if the truck carrying this precious material got stuck in the
mountains in a snowstorm and are being forced to eat the Cd's ala Donnor
Party.  That's my theory anyway.

"We ain't got nothin'.  We ain't got SWEET FUCK ALL!"

Nick Throwing a Temper Tantrum in Salt Lake.