Re: odds & sods

In a message dated 98-03-11 01:03:23 EST, Thought09@aol.com writes:

<< I could swear that this version of 'too much of anything' is different from
 the version on the who's next reissue.  The instrumentation seems exactly the
 same but it's roger's vocals----i swear they are different.  I'm used to the
 who's next version and i could just  tell that it must have been a different
 rog vocal take.  Anyone else notice this? >>

I did notice this, listen to the parts of each song when Roger sings "I can't
remember before 49..."
I did notice that 'Put The Money Down' has an extra 30 seconds at the end.
This must have been cut off the original O & S album.

Also to who ever wrote that 'Cousin Kevin Model Child' sounds like the
monkies, there must be something wrong with you. This sounds a lot like
'Christmas' towards the end of the song. I think it is a jamming tune. One
reason it may not sound like the who to you is because it was written by John,
but IMHO it is 100% Who.

                                       Ty