O & S

Just listened to Odds and Sods, and now I'm voting:

It's worth the buy just to get the following highs:

1. a studio version of young man blues that will KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF --
Fucking awsome version! -- best I've ever heard, even live.  Truthfully,
I've not enjoyed that song on Leeds and elsewhere because I thought it
sounded too "thick" -- too much distortion; too much thunder.  Although
I prefer that type of Who sound in 9 of 10 instances, I never got into
the Young Man Blues that much.  BUT THIS STUDIO VERSION IS CLEANER AND
FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!! GET THE C.D JUST FOR THAT SONG ALONE. Grrrrrrr,
Arf Arf!

2. Wonderful live version of Love Aint for Keepin with Pete singing.
EXCELLANT!!!!

3. Wonderful version of Time is Passing, which appeared on Pete's first
solo album.  Because of the damaged mastertape, the song may not be in
the best of shape --- but IT IS STILL EXCELLANT!

	Other good things exist on the release, but my favorites are listed
above. One GLARING bad thing, though -- the cousin kevin model child
sounds like the damn MONKEYS. yuk