Odds And Sods

Just got Odds & Sods, I love the new previously unreleased versions of Young
Man Blues, Cousin Kevin Model Child, Love Ain't For Keeping, Time Is Passing,
and We Close Tonight. The sound is great on the remastered track as well. I
like the liner notes too, but there not as good as some of the other albums.
Finally, a longer version of Love Ain't For Keeping!

                                                Ty

P.S. Anyone know who the guy is pictured on the back of the CD, its all blury.
It looks like Moon, but I could be wrong.