It's At Best Buy Today!

Hey guys...guess what I found at BB this AM?
I was tempted to ask someone if they hadn't
put it on sale a day early, but thought better of
it. <g>

Track listing:

I'm The Face/Leaving Here/Baby Don't You Do
It/Summertime Blues/Under My Thumb/Mary Anne
With The Shaky Hand/My Way/Faith In Something
Bigger/Glow Girl/Little Billy/Young Man Blues/
Cousin Kevin Model Child/Love Ain't For Keeping/
Time Is Passing/Pure And Easy/Too Much Of
Anything/Long Live Rock/Put The Money Down/
We Close Tonight/Postcard/Now I'm A Farmer/
Water/Naked Eye

This is apparently chronological order.  The good
news is that Leaving Here and Baby Don't You Do
It are *not* the same as previously released versions;
it's a two-sided demo recording from 1964.  Mary
Anne is a "third" version from 1967, but since three
different versions have already been released, I
have no idea if this is one of them or a fourth
version (I'm only on Baby Don't You Do It at the
moment).  Time Is Passing was reconstructed from
a damaged master tape, according to the liner
notes.  Water and Naked Eye are the studio
recordings.

The "booklet" is a folded piece of paper; what a
rip-off compared to previous releases!  The photos
are interesting; I think the label for the CD came from
a boot.  Can anyone enlighten me?

Anyway, check your local BB and see if you can
get your copy!  Good luck!

--Carolyn
"Put the money down!"